Bio of the artist
Harry Palmer is the creator of The Avatar Course. He founded Star’s Edge International, the seminar management corporation that supervises the delivery of the Avatar Materials. He is also an author, his first book “Living Deliberately” (currently available in 20 languages) describes his personal path to enlightenment, and the subsequent insights that were to become the foundation of the three-section, nine-day Avatar Course. He also wrote Private Lessons which is featured in this series.
What was shared in this episode:
This episode is the seventh of the series where Ariane reads the book “Private Lessons” by Harry Palmer. Ariane attended the Avatar® course in 2001. She teaches the course in the USA and Europe since 2007. “Private Lessons” is a collection of golden nuggets of wisdom which explain some of the advanced Avatar® courses concepts. Listen in as we reflect on this part of the book.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast:
- Part Three – Mine Lands
- Lesson 23 – The Role of the Mind
- Lesson 24 – The Mistakes of Mind
- Lesson 25 – Mindful Meditation Levels
- Lesson 26 – mind stuff is impermanent
- Lesson 27 – Ego Compared to Spirit
- Lesson 28 – Be Vigilant
Key Takeaways from this episode
- The Three Mistakes of Mind
- Different Levels of Recognition
- Mindful Meditation
- The watcher of thinking is separate from thinking
- The watcher of thinking need not be disturbed by what is thought
- A sustained indifference to what is thought by the watcher of thinking causes thinking to stop
- Awareness exists independent of both the watcher of thinking and the thinking
- Our minds cast shadows of which we are an unconscious as those cast by our bodies but which effect for good or evil all who unconsciously pass within their range. – U.S. Civil War General John Sheffield
The Avatar Path 2: Private Lessons
Connect with Ariane
Avatar® is a registered trademarks of Star’s Edge, Inc.