Bio of the artist
Harry Palmer is the creator of The Avatar Course. He founded Star’s Edge International, the seminar management corporation that supervises the delivery of the Avatar Materials. He is also an author, his first book “Living Deliberately” (currently available in 20 languages) describes his personal path to enlightenment and the subsequent insights that were to become the foundation of the three-section, nine-day Avatar Course. He also wrote Private Lessons which is featured in this series.
What was shared in this episode:
This episode is the eight of the series where Ariane reads the book “Private Lessons” by Harry Palmer. Ariane attended the Avatar® course in 2001. She teaches the course in the USA and Europe since 2007. “Private Lessons” is a collection of golden nuggets of wisdom which explain some of the advanced Avatar® courses concepts. Listen in as we reflect on this part of the book.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast:
- Part Four: Indoctrination
- Lesson 29 – Indoctrination
- Lesson 30 – Eat more cabbage
- Lesson 31 – Indoctrination Clarified
- Lesson 32 – Hope
- Lesson 33 – Paths of Hope
Key Takeaways from this episode
- To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else – means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. – E.E. Cummings
- Nothing is etched forever in stone
- Religion is an attempt to indoctrinate moral principles into someone’s mind
- The goal of indoctrination is influence not education
- Hope is a candle that will burn long enough for you to make it to the next candle but if you don’t move it will burn out and leave you in darkness
Connect with Ariane
Avatar® is a registered trademark of Star’s Edge, Inc.