In my webinar ¨Shine, Move, Make Money¨, in my coaching classes, in my conversation with my singers or artists, I will always mention it!
I cannot emphasize enough on the importance to have a Vision Board, an Intention, a Dream you want to manifest. The clearer your vision the clearer the universe can give it to you.
So here are some guideline on how to create your Vision Board:
- Choose a specific moment in time you’d like your vision board to be manifested
- Choose a day in 6months
- Or choose a day in 1 year
- Or choose a day in 3 years, 10 years etc.
- Notice how you feel when creating it
- The feeling you have when creating it is as important as the vision itself
- Use your favorite Medium
- Using the computer (Illustrator, etc.)
- You have to include at least 3 aspects of your life:
- Your spiritual life
- Your personal life
- Your professional life
- You have to have fun & keep real
Personally I love writing, so I write every single details describing my vision and I add some pictures of what I’d like to manisfest.
I would say the most important thing is to include the giving back part of your life (your spiritual life) and to keep it real.
Real means being true to your values, being true to who you are.
Make your vision and let me know how it goes! Let’s start manifesting those dreams!