Bio of the artist:
Teal Thompson has been teaching the Avatar course for more than 20 years. Avatar is an international self-empowerment program that teaches you to create your life deliberately. Teal did the Avatar course while attending the University of Texas in Austin as a voice major. She went from performing in coffee shops and open mic nights to her songs being shopped to 9 major record labels within two months of doing the avatar course at age 23.
She then used the avatar tools to place her songs in Paramount Pictures and Warner Brothers TV shows and sound tracks. In her 20s she was inspired to deliver the avatar course because she wanted everyone to have what she had. The power to bring one’s goals and dreams to life.
Teal lives in Austin, Texas and teaches the Avatar course all over the US and Latin America in Spanish and English.
What she shares on this episode
“Don’t let what you’re being get in the way of what you might become.”
- Harry Palmer, Author of the avatar materials
According to people that have done the course, Avatar is the most powerful and purest self-development program available. It is a series of experiential exercises that enable you to rediscover yourself and align your consciousness with your goals. In the process you will experience your own unique insights and revelations. Teal was motivated by a friend years ago and was driven to do the course.
On this episode Teal shares the impact that the Avatar course had on her life and career. Changing not just her external environment but causing change within. We all have those boulders along the way that prevent us from realising our dreams. It could be just a thought or belief that we feed ourselves with. For instance, as artists we think we must be at all these places at all the right times, I mean, common! Or we think our age stands in the way of our achievement and creativity. But you’ll see If you can as much as change one thought, you are able to turn our lives around.
After the Avatar she was able to connect with her higher self and impact the world through her music. The course allowed her to experience things for the way it was and move freely. The interesting thing about the Avatar is that it increases a person’s compassion and personal responsibility to others in the world she says.
“Each moment that you’re happy is a gift to the rest of the world.”
She started to teach the avatar course in her mid -twenties and says that there is nothing that has touched her heart more than to awaken people. With the avatar you keep growing and evolving, it is an ongoing process.
With Avatar everyone wins. Every person who becomes an Avatar shifts the collective consciousness toward greater tolerance and understanding. Helping yourself with Avatar helps everyone else at the same time.
– Harry Palmer, author of the Avatar materials
In this episode of the creator mindset podcast
- Teal Thompson’s music career before the Avatar course.
- How she encountered the Avatar course and how it changed her life.
- The change that takes place within an individual
- Changes that benefitted her music career and the kind of results she achieved by using the Avatar tools herself.
- Other artists in the course that had similar experiences as herself.
- Does she still continue to use the Avatar tools to shape her career and what are the results?
- The passion that drives her to deliver the avatar course in the US and Latin America.
- Let go of beliefs that limit you
- Let go of patterns that are sabotaging you
- Learn how to create and step into the vibrations of what you want to become
- “Don’t let what you’re being get in the way of what you might become”
- Create what you want and let go of what is not serving you anymore.
- Sometimes all it takes for you to do is change one belief and it will change your whole life
- Create your own reality. A reality that you prefer.
The avatar course explains all of the above in detail.
Connecting with the artist:
Avatar course testimonials: http://avatarresults.com/