Bio of the artist
Melissa James is an artist. She and Ariane met ten years ago while attending the Avatar Course. Melissa has two degrees in Art. She has an undergraduate degree in Art Education and a graduate degree in painting in ceramics.
What was shared in this episode:
This episode is an interview with Ariane’s friend from Avatar course. Ariane attended the Avatar® course in 2001. She teaches the course in the USA and Europe since 2007. This year, Ariane attended a nine-day self-empowerment training delivered by a worldwide network of licensed Avatar Masters. Listen in as we learn more about the Avatar course and the great things that comes with it.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
- How did Melissa get inspired to do the Avatar course
- Her inspiration in attending the course
- The change brought by the Avatar Course to Melissa’s life
Key Takeaways from this episode
- Avatar helped me a lot to go back into that actual inspiration from a child’s point of view and to remember what that was and to bring it into my life now
- Art was a way, a catharsis for those feelings
- The more solid you are within yourself and with your own knowing the more you will enjoy all of the experiences that will be presented to you
- When you’re in a good spot, people are attracted to you
Connect with Melissa
Connect with Ariane
Avatar® is a registered trademarks of Star’s Edge, Inc.