Bio of the artist
Harry Palmer is the creator of The Avatar Course. He founded Star’s Edge International, the seminar management corporation that supervises the delivery of the Avatar Materials. He is also an author, his first book “Living Deliberately” (currently available in 20 languages) describes his personal path to enlightenment, and the subsequent insights that were to become the foundation of the three-section, nine-day Avatar Course. He also wrote Private Lessons which is featured in this series.
What was shared in this episode:
This episode is the last of the series where Ariane reads the book “Private Lessons” by Harry Palmer. Ariane attended the Avatar® course in 2001. She teaches the course in the USA and Europe since 2007. “Private Lessons” is a collection of golden nuggets of wisdom which explain some of the advanced Avatar® courses concepts. Listen in as we reflect on this part of the book.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
- Lesson 71 – Unearned Suffering is Redemptive
- Lesson 72 – Don’t Resist, Create New
- Lesson 73 – The Way of Surrender
- Lesson 74 – The Great Work
Key Takeaways from this episode
- Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive
- Acceptance is a decision that you make on your own
- Patience is the root of spiritual enlightenment
- Be courageous and bold
- Do all you can to help
- The greatest virtue and the greatest happiness come from acting in service to humanity
Connect with Ariane
Avatar® is a registered trademarks of Star’s Edge, Inc.