Paulina Kostrzycka co-founded NUME-Lab, a Swiss skincare firm that provides clean and essential skincare products. She is 35 years old, has polish roots but has been living abroad for the last few 25years. She is married to an Italian and has two Chinese cats. When she is not working on NUME-Lab, you can find Paula running or biking around Neuchtel lake where she lives. She is passionate about traveling and discovering the world, one of her dream is to open an animal sanctuary. Before founding NUME-Lab she worked in different fields of the supply chain within the international corporations in Italy, China, Belgium, and Switzerland. Her educational background is Chinese language and culture, business administration, and project management.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
- Paula will share with you her journey in building her skincare business firm.
- What made Paula start her skincare business?
- Paula will share her journey in traveling to different countries.
- How Paula started her business from the scratch.
- The world is changing and we need to suit the way.
- What is right for you might not be right for others.
- Understand what are the pros and cons of being an entrepreneur and being an employee.
- Research is knowledge- is power.
Connecting with the Artist: