Jenny-Rachel comes from a very warm family in the south of France. She decided to move to Paris to learn literature which was her passion. She always said wanting to be a journalist and a writer. When she met her husband, they decided to move first to Geneva where she had her first daughter, and then to transfer to Zurich. She had been living in Zurich for the last nine years.
From academic studies, family-oriented background, coming from another land and culture, she tried to reconnect to her identities and essential needs: meeting interesting people, sharing views tips, smoothing one another’s life, bridges were built, leading her to the discovery of a whole new world, where peace, humanity and kindness can be the highest values. She has created a Podcast: Franzine for this purpose, addressed to French speakers or francophiles in a German-speaking Switzerland. An expatriation, a language can be given value when they show their presence, skills, and qualities. From the shy inner thinker to a voice and better presence in the world, “Franzine is not about me, it’s about us!”
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
- Jenny-Rachel will share her journey to how she creates her success
- She will share how Franzine was formed
- Every word has an impact in the world.
- Stop overthinking, and begin to act.
- Work with the circumstances, and work to build something better.
- Choose people that bring you energy, people who are able to share skills, human skills, technical skills, Build your own team.
- Show the world what you have the best inside of you.
Connecting with the Artist: