Rahul Ghosh was born and grew up in Switzerland, He stayed in NYC for 10 years and worked on wall street for 10 years as an equity trader with a lot of businesses. He started multiple businesses like dastider.com, swissnaturalbroth.com, gsonlinestore.com and now his main business, baartr.com it is where you can exchange things you are good at or own to solve any problem or get to your goal. Where they help people ( especially business and startups) solve problem by bartering/trading.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
- How and why Rahul Ghosh started baartr.com
- Rahul’s motivation in helping startups.
- Basic information about the companies that Rahul started.
- Rahul’s POV in the changing world.
- Journey of Rahul in starting his businesses.
If the world would end in a couple of months, you still have to enjoy. Don’t focus on like the conspiracy stuff, all the crazy craziness. Focus on the positive stuff.
Start and do your own mistakes.
Do the right thing and money will come.
Put your attention and your time into something you really want.
Connecting with the Artist: