Miri has 15 years of experience in Public International Law (International Criminal law, Human Rights Law and International Humanitarian Law), working for the United Nations, Academic institutes and government agencies.
Today, Miri sat down with Ariane and shared her journey from being someone coping up with a broken relationship to a confident person. She also tell Ariane how she used the course to help people from her work in the United Nations and to her family.
Listen and get the most out of this episode! Enjoy!
In this Episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
- How Miri met her Avatar master
- The tipping point for her to try the Avatar course
- How Avatar helped Miri to increase her self-esteem
- Miri sharing she manifested her big dream to work in the United Nations
- Her decision to pursue being an Avatar master
What you believe in affects your experience.
It is a nice feeling to choose, when to get into an emotion and when to step out of it.
Connect with Miri
Avatar® and ReSurfacing® are registered trademarks of Star’s Edge, Inc. All rights reserved.