Harry Palmer is the creator of The Avatar® Course. He founded Star’s Edge International, the seminar management corporation that supervises the delivery of the Avatar® Materials. He is also an author, his first book “Living Deliberately” (currently available in 20 languages) describes his personal path to enlightenment and the subsequent insights that were to become the foundation of the three-section, nine-day Avatar® Course. He also wrote Private Lessons and The Way We Came which is featured in this series.
What was shared in this episode:
This episode is the sixth of the series where Ariane reads from “The Way We Came” by Harry Palmer.
Ariane Leanza Heinz is a vocal coach and artist consultant based in Zürich. She decided to do the Avatar course in 2001, when she felt her life was not moving forward. She had dreams of being an artist, writing songs and performing, but she was stuck in her limitations and seemed to go in circles. She tried many techniques, as she loves exploring and is an adventurer. After her Avatar course, her life started to unravel in the direction she chose. She released her CD, gave concerts and built a successful vocal practice in New York City.
Since then she uses the Avatar exercises to break out of her own boundaries and she realizes quickly all the goals she sets for herself.
The natural thing to do was to share this training with her friends and family, so she decided to take the training to become a Master and has been delivering the course since then.
“Every course brings me ten steps forward, I grow as a person, mother and teacher, it not only benefits me, but all the people around me.”
Excerpt from the book:
In the foregoing chapter, I made the following points: EXCUSES are responsibility limiters (blame avoiders) that convey the message that one is not at fault. The most acceptable excuses are explanations that people will find plausible. MANAGEABLE CAUSES are beliefs, thoughts, and actions that you can do something about; you can control them. – Harry Palmer
For upcoming courses check:
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
- Four Point Strategy
- Maintain a keen and ongoing familiarly with your current location and condition.
- Have a worthwhile objective that you believe can be achieved.
- Increase your effectiveness by recognizing and utilizing available resources.
- Create and execute doable plans leading toward the objective.
- Chapter 6: Finding Manageable Causes
- If your life goes flat, you can blame fate or you can examine the situation (honestly) and look for manageable causes.
- MANAGEABLE CAUSES are beliefs, thoughts, and actions that you can do something about; you can control them.