Bio of the artist
Joann Cebulski was part of a large family where service and care for others was always important. As a young girl, she enjoyed fashion, modeling, public speaking through 4-H and extracurricular activities and always enjoyed lending a hand. Her career began in retail/wholesale apparel and jewelry. That led her down the road to self employment of importing, events, and estate liquidation. As the film industry took off in Atlanta, Joann revisited her creative side pursuing acting and performing with The Seed and Feed Marching Abominable, a 45 year old Atlanta tradition.
Always the explorer, The Avatar®Course appeared just when she needed it most and led her down a path of purpose. The Avatar Course spoke both to her spiritual side and also her sense of adventure. As an Avatar Master, it’s her true joy to help people create the best lives possible. “Life is about empowering others and awakening to the best YOU that you can be. I now have tools to integrate it all and always have a goal that’s bigger than me.”
What was shared in this episode:
Ariane sat down with Joann. In this interview they discuss the best things about attending Avatar. They also dig deep on the saying nowadays that for creatives and artists to make it they have to hustle. Listen in as they unravel the great things that happened to them after attending the Avatar course.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
- What is Joann’s story
- Find out how Avatar made Joann be a more positive person
- How Avatar helped Joann to get back to her rhythm
Key Takeaways from this episode
- The most irresponsible thing is to squash the thing that makes your heart sing
- I had a lot of judgment on myself but I never felt the judgment from others
- I think we’re so used to being one thing or one thing at one place at one time but that’s ridiculous
- Find your song and follow your heart
Connect with Joann
Connect with Ariane
Avatar® is a registered trademarks of Star’s Edge, Inc.