Bio of the artist
Harry Palmer is the creator of The Avatar Course. He founded Star’s Edge International, the seminar management corporation that supervises the delivery of the Avatar Materials. He is also an author, his first book “Living Deliberately” (currently available in 20 languages) describes his personal path to enlightenment, and the subsequent insights that were to become the foundation of the three-section, nine-day Avatar Course. He also wrote Private Lessons which is featured in this series.
What was shared in this episode:
This episode is the fifteenth of the series where Ariane reads the book “Private Lessons” by Harry Palmer. Ariane attended the Avatar® course in 2001. She teaches the course in the USA and Europe since 2007. “Private Lessons” is a collection of golden nuggets of wisdom which explain some of the advanced Avatar® courses concepts. Listen in as we reflect on this part of the book.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast:
- Lesson 60 – Easy Solution
- Lesson 61 – About Therapy
- Lesson 62 – Generally Speaking
- Lesson 63 – Healthy Traits
- Lesson 64 – Things not to be Forgotten
- Lesson 65 – Vengeance
Key Takeaways from this episode
- Count to 10 before you respond
- Nothing in the past can be undone or changed
- Three things that help people recover:
- Something is not always true, does not mean it is never true
- Judging others badly is a reflection of bad judgments of self
- Knowing that we forgot is practice remembering is wisdom
- Psychological closure comes from forgiveness, not vengeance
Connect with Ariane
Avatar® is a registered trademark of Star’s Edge, Inc.