Bio of the artist
Harry Palmer is the creator of The Avatar Course. He founded Star’s Edge International, the seminar management corporation that supervises the delivery of the Avatar Materials. He is also an author, his first book “Living Deliberately” (currently available in 20 languages) describes his personal path to enlightenment, and the subsequent insights that were to become the foundation of the three-section, nine-day Avatar Course. He also wrote Private Lessons which is featured in this series.
What was shared in this episode:
This episode is the thirteenth of the series where Ariane reads the book “Private Lessons” by Harry Palmer. Ariane attended the Avatar® course in 2001. She teaches the course in the USA and Europe since 2007. “Private Lessons” is a collection of golden nuggets of wisdom which explain some of the advanced Avatar® courses concepts. Listen in as we reflect on this part of the book.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast:
- Lesson 50 – Backing Each Other up by Sharing Responsibilities
- Lesson 51 – Exploring Different Viewpoints Together
- Lesson 52 – Mutually Established Rules and Expectations
- Lesson 53 – Hanging Out Together
- Lesson 54 – The Perfect Mate
Key Takeaways from this episode
- The common needs of a couple
- Decision Making
- Food Gathering and Preparation
- Shelter Maintenance
- Domestic Support
- When there is no audience it is more harmonious to explore and share different viewpoint than it is to enter into an argument over who is right and who is wrong
- Marriage vows are reference points for personal relationships
- Cardinal Rule Number One: Don’t violate the other’s trust
- Healthy relationships require sharing space and time
- To find a perfect mate you have to become one
The Avatar Path 2: Private Lessons
Connect with Ariane
Avatar® is a registered trademarks of Star’s Edge, Inc.