Bio of the artist:
Ariane loves working with people and empowering them.
She believes in integrity, gratitude and connection.
She came from a simple family in Geneva Switzerland and made her way to be a teacher at the Music Conservatory in Geneva at age 24.
In the year 2000, she took a few suitcases, her savings, quit her job and moved to New York City to study with William Riley, known for his work with Céline Dion.
She then opened her vocal practice studio in New York City, worked with recording artists, organized concerts and guided young artists in their careers, she became a booker, a manager and a coach.
She is an expert on voice and loves performances.
The process of creating is her passion; creating a song, a performance, a concert.
On November 17th, 2017 she was the speaker vocal coach for TEDx Zürich, a very successful event.
In the last few years, she has had the honour of accompanying beautiful artists like Mélanie René, Mané, Bastian Baker, Scott Irribarra, Al Pride, Arika Kane and many more for a moment on their path.
Currently she works with artists, speakers and entrepreneurs online and offline in her vocal practice in Zürich.
What she shares in this episode:
Today is Episode 59. We are reversing the roles of Ariane and her guest Leah Cevoli. Listen up as we go behind the scenes of The Creator Mindset Podcast. Let us all find out, where did Ariane get the idea of doing a daily podcast, how she become a coach and the future plans for the Creator Mindset Podcast.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
- The idea of setting up a daily podcast for 60 days
- What to you stands out as someone that you like to speak to on the creator mindset podcast
- What brought you on that path to decide that you wanted to be a coach
- Teaching during her teenage years
- How did she end up being a speech coach of tedx speakers
- What is a breathing coordination
- The right way of breathing
- MDH breathing coordination
- The future of creator mindset podcast
- In order to make a stand in your industry, you needed to make it more than the other ones
- Everything is in the intention
- Words don’t really matter as long as the intention is clear
Links mentioned in this Episode:
EPISODE #15 MDH Breathing Coordination, the Missing Link
KNOWN: The handbook for building and unleashing your personal brand in the digital age by Mark W. Schaefer
The Avatar Path 2: Private Lessons by Harry Palmer
How to connect with Ariane: