Bio of the artist:
Melanie Rene is a singer-songwriter of Mauritian origin. She wrote the song Time to Shine; that she got selected to represent Switzerland for the Eurovision Song Contest 2015. She is set to release her single and EP this 2018. Her sound is a mix of the pop world and the electro vibes with a live rock sound that brings a little edge to the mix. Her unique twist on the pop sound is enhanced with her soulful and powerful vocals. She is working on her debut EP in between London and Switzerland.
What she shares in this episode:
For a lot of entrepreneurs, it is hard to pick a target market. So much more for an artist. Artists are always on the lookout for the right audience. But, do you know who is your right audience?
Melanie was struggling in the beginning. Eventually, she opened up. She made a persona she can talk to. She was able to create a person that she can relate to. And she successfully imagines a person that she can think about when she is writing her message.
In this coaching session with Melanie Rene, Ariane guide her every step in creating her ideal fan.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast:
- How to identify your target audience?
- Find your ideal fan
- Create a step by step guide to finding your right audience
- When choosing your target audience, focus on one person
- Always ask questions. All questions are good.
- In general, we are harder on ourselves than to others
- The importance of having a process on how to be compassionate to ourselves
- Crafting the perfect message to your fan
- 3 steps to finding your ideal audience
- Who is that person?
- How does that person feel?
- Make the bridge.
Links mentioned in this Episode:
- Eurovision Song Contest 2015
- Episode 39 Face Your Inner Critic