Bio of the artist:
Sigrun is a lifestyle entrepreneur and business mentor for online entrepreneurs. She has combined her unique background in business, information technology, architecture, and personal development to help women go from zero to multiple six figures in their online business.
What she shares on this episode:
Sigrun really highlights the importance of giving in order to receive, whether it is entrepreneurship or music. You need to have a vision that is powerful enough to drive you to see it through to fruition. Be inspired and believe that it is possible to turn your passion into profit.
We all just want to be discovered, but what are we doing about it? Owing to her background in business and the exponential success she has had over the past few years Sigrun shares with us the knacks to using social media to our advantage. If you’re starting out today as an artist or entrepreneur, it is important to remember that you need to pay to play. It is an investment of time and money. Start small and be willing to do what it takes.
In this episode of the creator mindset podcast:
- How Sigrun started and grew her business.
- Ways to continuously build your community and gain subscribers online.
- Actionable steps for young artist entrepreneurs to kick start building their community.
- Current projects that Sigrun is working on.
- Ask yourself why you’re doing what you’re doing.
- Your experience will not be the same as another person’s. Your message is different from theirs.
- Facebook and Facebook advertisements – use this as a tool to reach regular everyday people.
- Use benchmarking tools to learn what other people that are successful on Facebook are doing.
- Be personal. People always want to see the person behind the process.
Connecting with the guest:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sigruncom/
- Website: https://www.sigrun.com/
- Contact: email@example.com