Bio of the artist
Ariane loves working with people and empowering them.
She believes in integrity, gratitude and connection.
She came from a simple family in Geneva Switzerland and made her way to be a teacher at the Music Conservatory in Geneva at age 24.
In the year 2000, she took a few suitcases, her savings, quit her job and moved to New York City to study with William Riley, known for his work with Céline Dion.
She then opened her vocal practice studio in New York City, worked with recording artists, organized concerts and guided young artists in their careers, she became a booker, a manager and a coach.
She is an expert on voice and loves performances.
The process of creating is her passion; creating a song, a performance, a concert.
On November 17th, 2017 she was the speaker vocal coach for TEDx Zürich, a very successful event. She currently works for CNN Money Switzerland preparing the voice and performance of an anchor to be ready for their launch end of January 2018.
In the last few years, she has had the honour of accompanying beautiful artists like Mélanie René, Mané, Bastian Baker, Scott Irribarra, Al Pride, Arika Kane and many more for a moment on their path.
Currently she works with artists, speakers and entrepreneurs online and offline in her vocal practice in Zürich.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
You have the ability to create your own happiness irrespective of the circumstances around you. On this episode Ariane talks about the skills we can develop to create happy lives for ourselves and others.
- Cultivate gratitude – your vibration will rise
- Be true an authentic with yourself – have clarity
- With patience – anything can be achieved
- Persistence – see the big picture
- Ability to see things from different viewpoints – there is no one right thing
- Kindness – its free so, give it away.
- Have the courage to step out of your comfort zone
- Awareness – being aware of your surroundings
- Courage – to do things you haven’t done before
- Integrity – making you whole
- Following your intuition – a big skill to finding more confidence
Connecting with the artist
7 keys to build a strong foundation for your voice and brand: arianeleanzaheinz.com/20