Bio of the artist:
Born in Switzerland, sultry and fiery pop songstress Mané weaves songs of love, loss, strength and self- empowerment with a mysterious edge and vulnerability.
After putting out her single “All I Need” in January 2017, Mané is now releasing her first EP “Before The Storm.”
With this 5 track CD produced by SashaF in London, and Yaacov Salah and Meïr Salah from Meya Music (Slimane, Marina Kaye) in Paris, Mané takes us on a journey with a pop sound influenced by artists like Sia, Demi Lovato or Marina Kaye.
In 2017, Mané went on a European tour with shows in cities such as Liverpool, Berlin, Amsterdam and Paris.
What she shares on this episode
What is your message as an artist? What do you want to convey through your music? Why do you want to put your music out there? What is the sound that resonates with yours the most? What kind of image do you have for your persona as an artist?
These are some of the questions you should ask yourself before venturing out into understanding the process of creating and producing your EP.
The key to answering the above questions is knowing yourself and embracing who you are. The more you know yourself, you live as authentically as possible and you know what matters to you and what doesn’t. After you have done this self- work, match it with your image. This will allow you to trust your creativity and your image.
On this episode Mané talks about the process and organization to produce an EP, where she started, how much time she took and the steps to come up with the final product.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
- Making of her EP.
- How long it took to have her songs produced.
- Her song writing process.
- Influences on her image as an artist.
- How she was able to choose all these elements (example, the blue coloured theme) that were a part of her vision, and how she was able to fine tune it to match her music?
- Constructing concerts.
- What is your message as an artist?
- Why you want to put this EP out?
- Start writing songs.
- Develop yourself as an artist: Song writing lessons, learning an instrument, theory and harmony lessons.
- Find the right people to work with: someone who can arrange and produce your songs.
- Put together a mix of all the songs out there that resonates with your sounds the best.
- Be honest about what you like and dislike with your producers.
Connecting with the artist:
Before the Storm (EP):
Itunes : http://tinyurl.com/y7tbfjl9