Bio of the artist:
Ariane loves working with people and empowering them.
She believes in integrity, gratitude and connection.
She came from a simple family in Geneva Switzerland and made her way to be a teacher at the Music Conservatory in Geneva at age 24.
In the year 2000, she took a few suitcases, her savings, quit her job and moved to New York City to study with William Riley, known for his work with Céline Dion.
She then opened her vocal practice studio in New York City, worked with recording artists, organized concerts and guided young artists in their careers, she became a booker, a manager and a coach.
She is an expert on voice and loves performances.
The process of creating is her passion; creating a song, a performance, a concert.
On November 17th, 2017 she was the speaker vocal coach for TEDx Zürich, a very successful event.
In the last few years, she has had the honour of accompanying beautiful artists like Mélanie René, Mané, Bastian Baker, Scott Irribarra, Al Pride, Arika Kane and many more for a moment on their path.
Currently she works with artists, speakers and entrepreneurs online and offline in her vocal practice in Zürich.
What she shares on this episode:
There are hundreds of people starting new businesses every day and there are over 400 songs released each day. How will your song be noticed? How will your brand stand out? How can you be seen in a saturated world? How can you get through to your fans?
We put our heart and soul into our art because we are passionate about it. Time, money and energy is spent. Sometimes at the cost of our own health and wellbeing. We spend hours on end in the studio perfecting that song and it is s important that it represents who we are and the way that we want people to perceive us.
When all this is done we finally put our song out there and hope someone will take notice of it.
This where building a community around your art becomes an essential step in the process of your song being noticed. A lot of work needs to go in even before you release your song. You need to prepare for your launch. It’s not going to be easy and at times you’ll want to give up and wonder what went wrong. It’s time you take personal branding seriously.
Your brand is your mark on people. It represents who you are and your message. Branding is provoking thoughts in others, it is challenging the status quo. The Goal of your brand is to attract fans. It is authenticity at its best. Building your brand is being more you. Capturing your essence.
So how does one create his/her brand?
In this episode of the creator mindset podcast:
- 12 techniques that you can apply to start creating your personal brand
- The mastermind: to find solutions and answers to any questions you may have. To get different perspectives.
- Create a mastermind: Select a variety of individuals. Select a scribe who will write everything down.
- Find the right brand name: write down all the different opinions. Your band name must match your sound. By getting people that don’t know you too well for their opinion will help you choose an authentic one that matches best.
- Colours, clothes, fonts and images that represent your brand. All answers from the mastermind need to be taken as valuable and respectful. It is a guided conversation.
- Your essence and your story: Be true to yourself. What makes you, you. What core values are you driven by? Why do you make your music? How would you like to be perceived?
- What makes you unique?
- What is your story? The way you tell the story is important.
- Describing your story in 20 characters. Be passionate and create. Reflect the essence of your music. Your public: the bridge between you and your public. Get clear on the person that you want listening to your music.
- Who would you like to touch with your music?
- Who do you want to make music for? Describe this person in detail. Create a portrait of the ideal fan. An image that fits your world and theirs.
- How to build a bridge between you and your public.
- Your fan’s journey.
You will find the detailed and complete version of the 12 techniques for free at the website mentioned below.
Connecting with the artist:
The 12 techniques: www.arianeleanzaheinz.com/11