Bea helps small business owners use video to showcase their work and build engagement with their audience. Their audience will be able to remember them and relate to them in the most authentic and fun way.
She grew up and studied in Bern and Zurich Switzerland. Her family moved to South Africa in 2017 because they chose the adventure – it was challenging at first but was so worth it, because that’s where she rediscovered and developed her forever passion for Videographer. That’s the moment she took control of her own destiny and spent EVERY moment she had equipped herself with knowledge, gear and practice to take her Videography business to a professional level. Bea now lives in Thalwil and works as a Videographer for clients all over Switzerland. She is married and has two children, aged 5 and 8.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
- Find out what kind of video Bea creates.
- Bea will share her journey on becoming a videographer.
- How Bea transitioned from South Africa to Switzerland.
- You will find out how Bea manages her time being a mom and an entrepreneur
- People will not remember what you exactly said or what you did, but they will remember how you made them feel.
- With a story. You can create emotions, people will just remember it.
Connecting with Bea:
Connect with Ariane: