Piri is originally from Aargau, Switzerland but she spent most of her childhood travelling with her family. She started ballet very young and when she turned 10 years old, she joined the Hungarian National Ballet School in Budapest. The high-level training she had received led her to the prestigious Arts Educational School Tring, in England, where she trained as a professional ballerina. After graduating, She decided to attend university in the USA in order to study child development.
In 2017, Piri decided to come back to Switzerland and settle on the shore of the Geneva Lake to build her own ballet school.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
- Piri will share how she found passion in her business.
- You will know more about Piri’s journey in becoming a ballet dancer.
- The circumstances she had encountered in starting her Ballet School.
- Piri will share her passion when it comes to Ballet.
- Once you’re in that environment, your whole life is about becoming a ballerina.
- It takes so much great work and so much determination to be an entrepreneur.
- You can use music and bring in so many aspects and make it a joyous experience.
- Spend more time with things that you love, and less time with things that you don’t love.
Connecting with the Piri Ballet: