Six – time Grammy nominated multiplatinum singer – songwriter, multi- instrumentalist, graphic designer and artist. Dianne Meinke, signed with Warner Chapell, South America and Jan Cooper music publishing from Vancouver, Canada and is also signed with seven other distribution companies in more than fourteen countries including all of Asia. She writes, produces, performs and records. She currently has an acoustic pop single climbing the national mainstream adult contemporary charts. Graphic artist, painter, professional branding artist for the largest collection of Jimi Hendrix original fine art collection as well as works on branding and marketing her own art.
Some of the biggest questions in most of our minds as musicians is, how to really get ourselves out there? what is it going to cost us to do that? And who are the people we need to be associated with? In this episode, Dianne, shares from her personal experience where it started for her and the lessons she learned along the way that has enabled her to position herself for consistent success.
In this episode:
- How she got signed
- The story behind her six – time Grammy nomination.
- Her goals and mindset when she started out.
- Practical steps musicians can take to make it to the charts
- The investments you would have to make and the returns you receive on them
- Professionals in the industry you need to be associated with in order to put yourself on the top
- Ways to effectively understand social networks and make them work for you
- Have a mission statement.
- Make a business Plan. You cannot blunder your way through it.
- Four words never to forget – Hard work, consistency, diligence and dedication
- Equip yourself to be self- sufficient for a while.
- You want an organic fan base, people who will actively push your work.
- Maximize the social networks.
- Be real and authentic.
Connect with the guest:
Merchandise: latest designs:
Social Media Links:
Dianne Meinke’s Music Links (Purchase):
And as promised on the Podcast Dianne’s Radio Promoter Contact:
Larry Weir, National Radio Promotions, 323.658.7449
And Dianne’s Publisher: https://www.jancooperpublishing.com/