Bio of the Artist
Karen has dedicated her life to helping humanity spiritually evolve, achieve optimum health and create lasting happiness. She has attended over sixty personal development courses, educates on natural healthcare and is the author of 33 Days of Gratitude.
Karen became a Licensed Avatar® Master in 2009. She delivers local ReSurfacing® workshops and the full nine day Avatar® course across the country. Karen is committed to giving back the gifts that she has gained and continues to live a happy and fulfilling life of her dreams.
What was shared in this episode
In this episode, Karen Noelle shared how the Avatar® Course changed her life. Ariane and Karen dive deep on the reasons why Karen was convinced to take the Avatar Course. She was in a middle of a major life decision, when she heard about Avatar® . Karen is based in Florida teaching Avatar and you can get intouch with her for an upcoming Avatar® Course on the 19th of May in New Jersey.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
- When and how did Karen met her master
- What changes happened when she took the Avatar® Course
- How she was able to quit smoking after an 15 minute exercise during her Avatar® Course
Key Takeaway from this episode
- In Avatar® you don’t have to rehash things. You find the root belief of what is causing your life to be as it is and when you find the belief you can decide whether or not to keep it
- When you find such a powerful course, such transformative and empowering, you want to give it back
- Avatar® is based on the person who is taking it. It is always the person’s decision how far they want to go in their exploration
Connect with Karen
Avatar® and ReSurfacing® are registered trademarks of Star’s Edge, Inc. All rights reserved.