Bio of the artist
Born in Switzerland, sultry and fiery pop songstress Mané weaves songs of love, loss, strength and
self- empowerment with a mysterious edge and vulnerability.
After putting out her single “All I Need” last January, Mané is now releasing her first EP “Before The
With this 5 track CD produced by SashaF in London, and Yaacov Salah and Meïr Salah from Meya
Music (Slimane, Marina Kaye) in Paris, Mané takes us on a journey with a pop sound influenced by
artists like Sia, Demi Lovato or Marina Kaye.
In 2017, Mané went on a European tour with shows in cities such as Liverpool, Berlin, Amsterdam
What she shares on this episode
We are mostly independent artists and getting signed by a label is quite old fashioned because the industry has changed so much over time.
On this episode Mané talks about crowd funding and how to build a community around your music.
In this episode of Creator Mindset Podcast
- She has raised over 13,000 swiss francs in a very successful crowd funding. How she did it?
- Her articles in the local magazines and what her returns from it were.
- How she went about her launch party and the results.
- How much was covered from the crowd funding and how much she had to put in by herself.
- On the long tern how will you sustain yourself with your art.
- Her vision for 2018.
- Do research on crowd funding, figure out what works for you.
- The focus needs to be on what your sponsors can get from you rather than you just getting money.
- Keep your community updated about the progress of your project.
- Engage your community and include them on your mission.
- Facebook events and launch parties ( basically whatever works best for you)
- Make every opportunity count.
Connecting with the artist
Connecting with the artist:
Before the Storm (EP):
Itunes : http://tinyurl.com/y7tbfjl9