Bio of the artist
Judy Rafat, Canadian protégé and friend of the world-famous bebop trumpeter Dizzy Gillespie, is undoubtedly one of the best jazz singers of our time. Judy offers her enthusiastic listeners colourful fireworks of bossa nova, swing, Latin, blues and, of course, bebop. She possesses a voice that is truly unique in its combination of intimacy and strength, enabling a range of expression that has touched the hearts and souls of her fans all over the world.
What she shares on this episode
If we are unaware of the nuances of the music business, it is easy to be taken for granted. When we have multiple goals to achieve and are not organised it can become overwhelming and difficult. This tends to affect the overall quality of our work which is directly proportional to the image of our brand.
Do you feel like you are unable to manage all the things that need to be done and that everything is chaotic? On this episode Ariane helps Judy organise her work in the order of priority. She also talks about the ways that she can promote her brand and build a fan base. However in order to receive hep you need to be first aware of your challenges.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
- The reason she did the coaching online and her challenges currently
- The ways to build a stable fan base – what tools work best
- How to gain exposure as an artist and get noticed.
- Decide on who your ideal fan is.
- Decide on one action you can do on one social media platform every day – steps that you need to take to accomplish this action.
- In order to be organised – make a schedule and decide what goes where based on the order of priority.
- When you have a product that you want to launch – take time to market it before you put it out there, otherwise its like a stone in water.
- Allow yourself to accept situations that are not in your favour. Use them as stepping stones to move ahead.
- The key in all this being perseverance and consistence
Connecting with the artist
7 keys to build a strong foundation for your voice and brand: arianeleanzaheinz.com/27