Stéphanie Gelbart is Cartesian in nature and trained as an economist. She studied other forms of thought which integrate the notion of Energy as tangible and usable data. This, to help us overcome the difficulties encountered in the field on a daily basis. Since 2001, she has been experimenting and decoding the strength and power of Chinese thought applied to Time and Space. At the service of companies and individuals, her analysis and her support shed concrete light on situations, events or places. Her posture as a Facilitator allows her to support decision-makers and managers in meeting daring challenges while emphasizing team cohesion. Individual coaching integrates reading of Time, in order to choose the right moment. The layout of the spaces that she proposes becomes a subtle barometer for analyzing individual or professional organizations, in order to be in the right place. All the research initiated for more than 20 years in these fields provides a global vision of the situations. And this, in order to offer consistency and meaning. The various responsibilities that she has had within large companies, then on behalf of the State, inspires her with humility, recognition, and valuation of individual talents, as the key to the success of ambitious projects that she supports daily.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
- How to be at the right place at the right time in 2021.
- Stéphanie Gelbart will share information about her journey and career.
- Relations of Chinese Philosophy in daily lives.
- You will know more about Four Pillars of destiny.
- Animals are entities of some elements.
- We need to create something we don’t know what so that means people who knew what to do, they can create and build something very massive, very durable.
- Listen to their hearse, their look at their heart to feel what they want to, to share in this world
Connecting with the Artist:
Tél. : +33 (0)6 19 028 028